LOCATION: Job sites are in the Lewistown and the Central Montana area.
BENEFITS: 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance for Employee
DAYS/HOURS: M-F 40hrs/week.
QUALIFICATIONS: Experience with residential, and commercial construction experience desired.
DUTIES: The Carpenter performs skilled carpentry work in the construction, maintenance, alteration and repair of buildings, structures, equipment and other structures made all or partially of wood, metal, and concrete. The Carpenter must also perform general rough and finish carpentry construction, alteration and maintenance work on structures, scaffolding, forms, fences, signs, furniture and other temporary fixtures such as barricades, staking and storage areas. The position may assist other craft workers.
- Performs a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in construction projects; performs manual work in preparing areas for construction.
- Operate power tools of all types and styles, including all other standard carpentry tools, to perform all aspects of the trade such as measuring, cutting and shaping wood, plastic, drywall and other materials.
- Performs materials handling and storage.
- Ensures that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed.
- Build and position forms for pouring concrete, dismantle forms after use, using saws, hammers, nails or bolts.
- Perform aspects of rough carpentry including, but not limited to, framing windows and doors, sub-flooring and stairs.
- Perform aspects of finish carpentry including, but not limited to, trim, molding, furniture and casework.
- Erect and take down scaffolding.
We are a drug free and smoke free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing. Subject to background check.